Our School Visits program allows students to engage in exciting programs that educate them about the important contributions of working people to our civic, cultural and national landscapes. For detailed program information, you can download our school visits brochure or go to our elementary and secondary program pages.
- All school visits are 2 hours long and can take place in the morning or afternoon.
- Each session includes an interactive tour and discussion and one hour in our art studio with an artist facilitator.
- We require a minimum of two weeks’ notice for bookings.
- School visits programs are $8 per student and free for adult supervisors.
- As a courtesy, please let us know a minimum of 24 hours in advance for any cancellations.
To book a school visit, please fill out the booking form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as we receive it. If you have any questions, please contact Tara Bursey, Program Coordinator at 905-522-3003 x 103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming your students!
Note: Grade levels suggested for each program are based on the Ontario Primary and Secondary Curricula. Each program can be adapted for other grade levels upon request and our programs are customizable! Contact Tara Bursey, Program Coordinator, 905-522-3003 x 103 or email@example.com, to discuss options.
**NEW FOR 2016-2017!** Turn your visit into a full-day experience through our new partnership with the Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology. See our recommendations marked for program pairings under our Elementary program listings.
SCHOOL VISITS BOOKING FORM
Please complete the form below to book a school visit. Staff will follow-up with you once we’ve received your booking and confirmed at that time. If you have any questions about our programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.