School Visits at the Workers Arts & Heritage Centre engage students in exciting, flexible programs that educate them about the important contributions of working people to our civic, cultural and national landscapes. We welcome school groups as well as camp and extra-curricular groups from across Hamilton, and beyond.
- School visits are flexible, and can be anywhere from 1-2 hours long. They can take place in the morning or afternoon.
- Each session includes an interactive tour and discussion and art studio with an artist facilitator.
- We require a minimum of two weeks’ notice for bookings.
- School visits programs are $6-$8 per student and free for adult supervisors.
- As a courtesy, please let us know a minimum of 24 hours in advance for any cancellations.
Our school visits make critical connections to the Ontario Curriculum for Elementary and Secondary students. Connect with us to learn about how a customized school visit can draw links between our museum’s contents and the following subjects:
Elementary: The Arts, Social Studies, The Kindergarden Program
Secondary: History, Geography, Canadian and World Studies, Visual Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, Interdisciplinary Studies
To book a school visit, please fill out the booking form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as we receive it.
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Bursey, Program and Exhibitions Specialist at 905-522-3003 x 29 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming your students!
SCHOOL VISITS BOOKING FORM
Please complete the form below to book a school visit. Staff will follow-up with you once we’ve received your booking and confirmed at that time. If you have any questions about our programs, please contact email@example.com.