We are open and happy to see you!
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 4 pm
Saturday from 12 noon to 4 pm
Admission is free!
You don’t have to book in advance, but we will require your name and contact information upon arrival for contact tracing purposes. Your information will be kept confidential and private and will not be used for anything other than COVID-19 related purposes.
WAHC is fully accessible. Please refer to our accessibility page for more information.
We take the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors seriously. We have a large museum and the ability to spread out. We have reduced our capacity to 50%, so you can expect to be fairly distanced from other visitors when you visit.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind for everyone’s healthy and safety:
- Masks are mandatory! If you can’t wear a mask, we’d be happy to make an appointment at an alternate time for you to visit
- We ask that you fill in the screening/contact questionnaire upon arrival, available here or through a QR code at the entry to WAHC
- We want to see you, but please stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- Keep social distance where possible
- Keep to the right in narrow corridors
- Follow directional arrows and respect room maximums
Proof of vaccination is not required for museum visits, only if you are attending a program that you have pre-registered for. For pre-registered programs, please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of your program in order to for us to sign you in and check your proof of vaccination status. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
Further, we have a rigorous daily cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Our building has clearly marked signage for directional wayfinding and capacity limits.
We hope you enjoy your visit! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 905-522-3003 x 21.
We will post any future changes to our operations on this page.