WAHC is closed for now due to COVID-19 and Hamilton’s grey zone lockdown status. We hope to see you again soon! Keep up to date with us via WAHC’s newsletter and social media.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 4 pm
Saturday from 12 noon to 4 pm
Admission is free!
You don’t have to book in advance, but we will require your name and contact information upon arrival for contact tracing purposes. Your information will be kept confidential and private and will not be used for anything other than COVID-19 related purposes.
WAHC is fully accessible. Please refer to our accessibility page for more information.
We take the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors seriously. We have a large museum and the ability to spread out. The maximum number of visitors allowed entry at any one time is 10, so you can expect to be fairly distanced from other visitors when you visit.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind for everyone’s healthy and safety:
- Wear a mask at all times if you are over 2 years of age
- We want to see you, but please stay home if you’re feeling unwell
- Keep two metres apart from others not in your household or bubble
- Use hand sanitizer provided – available at the front door and the second floor in the Community Gallery
- Keep to the right in narrow corridors
- Follow directional arrows and respect room maximums
- We will be conducting screening questions with all visitors and staff per provincial government regulation
- We will need to take down your name and contact info for contact tracing purposes per provincial government regulation
Further, we have a rigorous daily cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Our building has clearly marked signage for directional wayfinding and capacity limits.
We hope you enjoy your visit! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 905-522-3003 x 21.
We will post any future changes to our operations on this page.