WAHC will reopen to the public on Wednesday September 2! We’re looking forward to seeing you again! Below is some useful information to keep in mind.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 am to 4 pm
Saturday from 12 noon to 4 pm
Admission is free!
You don’t have to book in advance, but we will require your name and contact information upon arrival for contact tracing purposes. Your information will be kept confidential and private and will not be used for anything other than COVID-19 related purposes.
WAHC is fully accessible. Please refer to our accessibility page for more information.
We take the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors seriously. To this end, here are a few guidelines:
- Wear a mask at all times if you are over 2 years of age
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick
- Keep two metres apart from others not in your household or bubble
- Use hand sanitizer provided
- Keep to the right in narrow corridors
- Follow directional arrows and respect room maximums
Further, we have a rigorous daily cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Our building has clearly marked signage for directional wayfinding and capacity limits.
We hope you enjoy your visit! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 905-522-3003 x 21.
We will post any future changes to our operations on this page.